HEADS ARE BURNING - Home Sustainability Assessors Australia wide, are more than RED FACED about the current situation regarding the Green Loan Program Debacle!

Are You An Assessor? Click This Link To Post On This Blog : Or Leave Your Comments!

GREEN LOANS PROGRAM - CLASS ACTION- JOIN HERE

Who Was Responsible? VOTE NOW : Changes To GLP - VOTE NOW

Green Loan Program News - Support Independent Assessors↑ Grab this Headline Animator

MAJOR RORT! : Field Force Booking 6000+ By Email Link! Not Anymore!!
GLP Assessor's GREEN CAREER now PT Due To Rudd Government!

Over 50 Visits To This Site EACH DAY! Spread The Word!

10th March 2010 - Penny Wong's GLP Statement / Update

September 2010 Auditor General's Report


"The Auditor General should immediately investigate how the Green Loans Scheme went so badly wrong." - Senator Christine Milne @senatormilne on Twitter.

"It is really a tragedy that a program that could, and should have been so good for the climate, for household energy bills and for Green Job Creation has been so disastrously mismanaged." - Senator Christine Milne.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FREE 'Garrett Calculators' For The Green Loans Program

Dear Peter,

There seems to just be something wrong with your 'Garrett Calculator', or my Chinese one.

Thank you for the recent insight into Field Force via the media. At first I was not to sure who they were!

Especially after not being made aware of such a large component of the GLP scheme. It's funny, as I cannot remember them being mentioned in any contract or training? Maybe I overlooked that!

So Field Force has 6000 assessments booked per week, multiplied by 48 weeks per year? WOW! That equates to ONLY 288,000 assessments in the first year!

With my $2 calculator. I don't seem to be able to get anywhere near the four years Peter, you originally stated as the life of the GLP scheme. What is more disturbing about these Chinese made imports is, if I do multiply the first year of Field Force's success, by three more, I seem to have these meaningless numbers of 1,152,000.

I can only afford this cheap calculator Peter, as I have been unable to work so far. Could you please forward one of your 'Garrett' calculators, so I can see how you at least got near to 4 years, and the 360,000 assessments.

I am confused even more about the grand total forecast of assessments, that I arrived at when trying to include the independent assessors. Could you clarify as to whether I am correct in believing, that independent assessors were to be included in the same scheme. Or is there another program? If there is, this would account for the lack of booking services available, as I am WHOOPS, trying to book on Field Force's.

Sorry for the confusion at my end Peter, I have been on the phone eight hours a day for five days a week, trying to fathom this one out! O'h by the way I hope you don't mind me forwarding the information on the Garrett calculator, to other assessors.

I await your reply Peter.

Sincerely,

The Broken Assessor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Your Say About The GLP!

Leave Your Vote Here

Twitter Tweets About Penny Wong

Google Green Loans Program News

To learn more about subscribing to this feed visit our post on the Green Loans Program News Feed. Clicking on the link after the news feed on this page will allow you to see the full list of news articles.


Click The Subscribe Link To See All The News!

Twitter Tweets About Peter Garrett